UC CalFresh in the Classroom
In the Classroom
This page is intended for Early Childhood Educators to use as a resource to find all of the UC CalFresh curriculum.
Please look to the left bar and click to find:
- Tips for Early Childhood Educators
- Quarterly Newsletters
This Month - At Your Site!
- Summer Squash is a warm season vegetable.
- Yellow squash, zucchini, scallop (Pattypan) and Mid-East are summer squash varieties.
- Summer squash grow on compact vines.
- Summer squash yellow flowers are edible.
- Squash means “something eaten raw.”
For more information, visit: